SR South Loving LLC on Nov. 4 requested that the Federal Energy Regulatory Commission grant it authority to make market-based wholesale sales of capacity, energy, and ancillary services pursuant to the market-based rate tariff.
SR South Loving will construct, own, and operate a 52-MW solar facility located in Jeff Davis County, Georgia. SR South Loving is solely in the business of developing, owning, and operating the facility, which will interconnect with the transmission facilities of Georgia Transmission Corp. SR South Loving filed a notice of certification of Qualifying Facility status for a small power facility on Oct. 3, 2016.
SR South Loving entered into a Power Purchase Agreement in September 2015 with Green Power Electric Membership Corp. for the entire capacity of the facility for a term of 30 years from the commercial operation date of the project.
Applicant is part of Silicon Ranch Corp. Silicon Ranch is in the business of, among other things, developing solar generation facilities in the United States.
The Nov. 4 application listed various affiliated project companies, including these companies with in-service dates this year:
- SR Skylark B LLC, Carey B project, located WAPA-Rocky Mountain Region, in-service 09/30/16, 2.6 MW;
- SR Jenkins LLC, Fort Lupton project, WAPA-Rocky Mountain Region, in-service 05/25/16, 13.2 MW;
- Ripley SEPI LLC, Ripley 1 project, TVA region, in-service 07/28/16, 1 MW;
- Energize Ripley LLC, Ripley 2 project, TVA region, in-service 07/28/16, 1 MW;
- PS Lauderdale LLC, Ripley 3 project, TVA region, in-service 07/28/16, 1 MW; and
- Ripley LLC, Ripley 4 project, TVA region, in-service 08/04/16, 1 MW.
Company contacts are: Richard Johnson, Peter Candelaria, Reagan Farr, Silicon Ranch Corp., 150 Third Ave. South, Suite 2000, Nashville, TN 37201, firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com, and firstname.lastname@example.org.