Seven new projects were added to the New York ISO‘s transmission interconnect queue in September, including three major wind projects.
A queue list from NYISO updated to Sept. 30 shows these September requests:
- Heritage Renewables LLC, Heritage Wind project, request made on Sept. 1, 200.1 MW, located Genesse County, commercial operation target in December 2019;
- Hecate Energy LLC, Greene County I, solar, request filed Sept. 6, 20 MW, Greene County, commercial in December 2017;
- Hecate Energy LLC, Greene County II, solar, Sept. 6 request, 20 MW, Greene County, commercial in December 2017;
- Atlantic Wind LLC, Mad River Wind, Sept. 16 request, 450 MW, Jefferson-Oswego, commercial in December 2020;
- Little Pond Solar LLC, Little Pond Solar, Sept. 16 request, 20 MW, Rockland, commercial in June 2017;
- Astoria Generating Co., Astoria Generating Unit 4, Sept. 16 request, 385 MW, New York, commercial in May 2018; and
- Bluestone Wind LLC, Bluestone Wind, Sept. 21 request, 124.2 MW, Broome, commercial in November 2020.