Queue project #AA1-114 is a EDF Renewable Development request to interconnect a proposed 60 MW (7.72 MW capacity) wind farm to the Harwood-E. Hazleton #2 69-kV transmission line, said PJM Interconnection in a July 2016 Facility Study Report.
This project is scheduled for commercial operation on Dec. 29, 2017. This study, though, does not imply a PPL Electric Utilities (PPL EU) commitment to this in-service date.
The study noted that transmission and substation work can be completed concurrently. PPL EU will commence siting, engineering design, material purchase and construction of the facilities identified in this study after receiving written authorization by PJM to begin work. This time frame is contingent upon the acquisition of all right of way in the stated time frame before the start of construction and detailed design.
The schedule from here is:
- ISA/ICSA Executed August 21, 2016
- Receive IPP down payment to proceed August 31, 2016
- Begin Engineering September 1, 2016
- Complete Engineering March 31, 2017
- Begin Construction May 1, 2017
- Complete Construction June 30, 2017
- Back-feed to IPP September 29, 2017
- Commercial Operation December 29, 2017