The New Jersey Department of Environmental Protection is taking comment until Jan. 21 on a draft air permit revision that allows major changes for an Eagle Point Power Generation LLC plant in West Deptford Township, Gloucester County.
The plant consists of two combustion turbines with duct burners. This proposed modification would allow the following changes to the facility’s approved operating permit:
- The installation of a second steam generator (STG);
- The installation of a mechanical-draft cooling tower;
- A reduction in the NOx emission limit from 9 ppmvd @ 15% O2 (0.0371 lb/MMBtu) to 7 ppm @ 15% O2 (0.0258 lb/MMBtu);
- A reduction in the PM10 / PM2.5 emission limit from 0.012 to 0.009 lb/MMBtu; and
- The removal of all duct burning operating scenarios.
A project contact is: James Maiz, Eagle Point Power Generation LLC c/o Rockland Power Partners, Waterway Ave-Suite 800, The Woodlands, TX 77380, phone (281) 863-9006.