For our loyal TransmissionHub subscribers, we’re offering a 15% registration discount for the upcoming TransForum Texas conference to be held at the Henry B. Gonzalez Convention Center in San Antonio, Texas, on Jan. 29-30.
The conference is co-located with DistribuTECH, an event hosted by our parent company, PennWell. DistribuTECH attendees may register for TransForum Texas for only an additional $295. Please click here to take advantage of this incredible offer.
TransForum Texas is the first conference in the 2014 series of regional events hosted by TransmissionHub. TransForum West follows in San Diego, Calif., May 6-7, and TransForum East rounds out the year in Washington, D.C., Dec. 2-3.
This year’s Texas event focuses on a number of timely topics, including:
- A retrospective on CREZ and transmission planning implications
- Transmission planning in ERCOT
- How transmission can help meet the state’s resource adequacy needs
Speakers and panelists include executives, subject matter experts, litigators, regulators and other transmission professionals, including:
- Rep. Gene Green, Democrat-Texas, U.S. House of Representatives
- Calvin Crowder, President, ETT
- Mark Caskey, President, Sharyland
- Kent Saathoff, Executive Advisor, ERCOT
- Stuart Nelson, Executive Manager of Transmission Services, LCRA
- Robert King, President and Founder, Texas Energy Storage Alliance
- Rick Frantz, Director of Grid Development, ITC Great Plains
- And many more
The venue and discussions provide the perfect networking opportunity to meet your colleagues and learn more about the issues that are affecting the transmission business every day. To take advantage of the TransmissionHub Subscriber discount, use promo code “THUB15” when registering.
We look forward to seeing you there!
– The TransmissionHub Team