The National Coal Council (NCC), an advisory arm of the U.S. Department of Energy made up of industry representatives, is due to meet on Nov. 1 at the Washington Court Hotel in Washington, D.C.
DOE, in a notice to be published in the Oct. 2 Federal Register, said the agenda for this meeting is:
- Opening Remarks by NCC Chair John Eaves;
- Robert Bryce, Senior Fellow, The Manhattan Institute: “Global Energy Trends: How
- Electric Demand is Driving Coal”;
- Thomas Alley, Vice President Generation, EPRI: “The Power System of the Future: Flexible Supply & Generation”; and
- National Coal Council Business Reports: Janet Gellici, Executive Vice President & COO, National Coal Council.