For our loyal TransmissionHub subscribers, we’re offering a 25% registration discount for the upcoming TransForum East conference to be held at the Georgetown Westin in Washington, D.C., on Oct. 29-30.
TransForum East is the third annual conference in the series of regional events hosted by TransmissionHub.
This year’s East event focuses on a number of timely topics, including:
- Generation retirements in the Eastern Interconnection
- Integrating the electric system with the natural gas system
- How to obtain financing for project development and construction
- Connecting off- and onshore renewables to the eastern grid
- Challenges and lessons learned from the biggest projects in the East
Speakers and panelists include executives, subject matter experts, litigators, regulators and other transmission professionals, including:
- Philip Moeller, Commissioner, FERC
- Lisa Barton, Executive Vice President, American Electric Power
- Jim Lanard, President, Offshore Wind Development Coalition
- Phillip Grigsby, President, Duke-American Transmission Company
- Rudy Wynter, President, FERC-Regulated Business, National Grid
- And many more!
The venue and discussions provide the perfect networking opportunity to meet your colleagues and learn more about the issues that are affecting the transmission business every day. To take advantage of the TransmissionHub Subscriber discount, use promo code “THUB25” when registering.
We look forward to seeing you there!
The TransmissionHub Team